Arrive & Drive
- Driving Day
- Corporate Day
- Riley Brooklands 9hp 1930
- Jaguar XK 150 1958
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider Veloce LHD 1960
- Austin Mini Cooper S RHD 1964
- Triumph TR4 RHD 1964
- Ford Cortina GT 1965
- Triumph TR4A LHD 1966
- Jaguar E Type FHC 4.2 RHD 1968
- Porsche 911 2.0 T SWB RHD 1968
- Lancia Fulvia Sport Zagato LHD 1969
- Porsche 911 2.2 S LHD 1969
- Triumph TR6 2.5 150 BHP RHD 1970
- Alfa Romeo GTV 1750 RHD 1971
- BMW 1602 LHD 1972
- Range Rover 3.5 2 door LHD 1980
HERO, Drive Classic Cars at Classic Car Events and Rallies
Thinking of doing a Classic Car rally or event? Don’t have a Classic Car or your vehicle is unsuitable/not available? Why not hire one of our cars for your next event. Arrive & Drive is just that - You simply Arrive & Drive!
Arrive & Drive Classic Rally Car Hire Program
Different classic cars for different experiences
- All our cars have now undergone extensive restoration and are maintained daily by our own in house mechanics.
- Each car is prepared to meet the requirements of endurance rallying.
- Cars can be collected by the hirer, from our base in South Wales, or delivered and collected to and from the event.
- Arrangements can be made to view and drive the cars prior to hiring.
- Each car is equipped with a tripmeter and an ‘event pack’(where required) .
- Vehicles are available for HERO/CRA events throughout the UK and Europe.
- Prior to taking control of the vehicle, our A&D team will show you all the controls and go through the vehicle with you.
Our pricing is simple. Cars are priced by group and package price for HERO events. All our vehicles are also available for corporate hire for tours and corporate days.
LATEST NEWS ..... Gift Day - a fun packed day driving not one, but four of our classic cars along fantastic driving roads of South & Mid Wales Read more
Premier members receive a 20% discount on hire prices.
For more information call 01656 740275 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
A day driving not one, but four Classic Cars around the excellent driving roads of South & Mid Wales. Idea as a present for yourself, a friend or member of family. An excellent Gift Day.Read more
Your guests and clients can drive our classic cars through Warickshire & OxfordshireRead more
Riley Brooklands 9hp 1930
Pride of the HERO Arrive & Drive fleet is this immaculate pre war Riley Brooklands 9hp.Read more
Jaguar XK 150 1958
New to our fleet. Jaguar XK150Read more
Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider Veloce LHD 1960
Complete with FIA papers this iconic car has a serious 30 year rallying pedigree. 118 Bhp from the 1.3cc Engine.Read more
Austin Mini Cooper S RHD 1964
Group B. Everyone's favorite car. This car has just completed a full re build and drives just like the classic Mini's of the dayRead more
Triumph TR4 RHD 1964
Group B. This 1966 TR4 joined our fleet in late 2012. Finished in black she look stunning and a great car for doing eventsRead more
Ford Cortina GT 1965
Just joined our fleet The great Ford Cortina.GTRead more
Triumph TR4A LHD 1966
This perfectly restored TR4 is fitted with its original LSD and elegant Surrey Top and perfect interior trimRead more
Jaguar E Type FHC 4.2 RHD 1968
Group F. One of the classic Jaguars of all time. Available on invitation / application onlyRead more
Porsche 911 2.0 T SWB RHD 1968
This car is just completing a ground up full restoration. She is finished in Porsche green and an excellent new adition to the HERO Arrive & Drive fleet.Read more
Lancia Fulvia Sport Zagato LHD 1969
Group C. We call her our little Italian friend. A that turns heads wherever you go. Great fun to drive. It is very Italian and a car that everyone falls in love with!Read more
Porsche 911 2.2 S LHD 1969
The HERO famous orange Porsche as seen on many events over the past three years. Looks and sound beautiful. A pleasure to driveRead more
Triumph TR6 2.5 150 BHP RHD 1970
Group A. The much loved classic TR6. This model is very popular - hence why we have two! Great value too as she is in the Group A price bracket.Read more
Alfa Romeo GTV 1750 RHD 1971
Group B. This car joined our fleet in 2009. She has just undergone a rebuild to restore her to her original glory. Always popular and usually the first to be booked.Read more
BMW 1602 LHD 1972
Our BMW 1602 is currently undergoing a full refit at BMW Park Lane Classic and is due to make its HERO debut on LE JOG 2011Read more
Range Rover 3.5 2 door LHD 1980
Group A. A much sort after early Range Rover. 2 doors, manual and Left Hand Drive, finished in classic Sandstone. This is the classic Range RoverRead more